Infographic: The ongoing power of paging
With high reliability and unbeatable security and encryption, paging is a mainstay for many organizations today. Learn why hospitals seek to integrate pagers into their workflows and secure communications along with smartphones for maximum benefit and coverage. Read the infographic to see more about:
1. Why pagers are more reliable than cell phones
Wide-area paging signals penetrate through concrete and steel when a mobile phone signal might not.
2. The trusted technology behind paging
From multiple satellites to state-of-the-art encoder software, paging technology is trusted.
3. How Spok ensures unbeatable security and encryption
SOC 2 Type II compliance means that Spok solutions meet or exceed the levels of security required for paging service providers.
Download the infographic for more information.
How can you learn more?
- Read more about why pagers still matter.
- Listen to this webinar to learn about the value of paging and how it can help connect care teams across your organization.
- See how Spok can help you integrate pagers into your clinical workflows, talk to us today.