Recently, U.S. News and World Report unveiled its list of Best Hospitals, an annual ranking of the best 20 adult hospitals and 10 best children’s hospitals. The evaluations score hospitals’ performance based on several criteria including survival rate, patient safety, and other care-related indicators like technology and nurse staffing.
These lists represents the best of the best. We are honored and privileged to announce that Spok solutions support clinicians in all 20 adult hospitals and all 10 children’s hospitals on the lists.
For the eighth consecutive year, every hospital on the adult honor list uses Spok for clinical communication and care collaboration.
We are the only clinical communication and care collaboration technology provider who can make this claim.
The annual adult hospital rankings analyzed 4,554 hospitals, virtually every U.S. inpatient facility, and reported the top 20 hospitals based on a rigorous methodology. We are proud and honored these hospitals trust our solutions to advance their missions of exceptional patient care.
Congratulations to the 2020-2021 U.S. News Best Adult Hospitals
1. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
2. Cleveland Clinic
3. Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
4 (tie). New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell, New York
4 (tie). UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
6. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
7. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
8. UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
9. NYU Langone Hospitals, New York
10. Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago
11. University of Michigan Hospitals-Michigan Medicine, Ann Arbor
12. Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
13. Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, Stanford, California
14. Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
15. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, Philadelphia
16. Mayo Clinic-Phoenix
17. Rush University Medical Center, Chicago
18 (tie). Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis
18 (tie). Keck Hospital of USC, Los Angeles
20. Houston Methodist Hospital
Congratulations to the 2020-2021 U.S. News Best Children’s Hospitals
1. Boston Children’s Hospital
2. Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
3. Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
4. Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston
5. Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
6. Children’s Hospital Colorado
7. Children’s National Hospital, Washington, D.C.
8. Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
9. UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
10. Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford, Palo Alto, Calif.
We are privileged to have a front-row seat to how these hospitals operate and insight into how they’re able to provide such exemplary patient care. We’ve incorporated valuable input from these healthcare leaders to develop Spok Go®, a cloud platform that drives action by connecting clinical teams to the people and information they need when it matters most. See Spok Go in action in this video.