ENSURE SECURE SMARTPHONE TEXTING FOR ALL HOSPITAL COMMUNICATIONS
Spok provides a secure texting app for smartphones and tablets for hospitals and healthcare organizations that is HIPAA-compliant, improves the efficiency and quality of communication between your physicians, nurses, and staff, and helps set up your hospital to deliver safer, better care. Spok allows key hospital staff members to access private health information from their personal mobile device.
SPOK MOBILE®: SECURE TEXTING AND A WHOLE LOT MORE
Spok Mobile (formerly Mobile Connect) simplifies communications and strengthens care by using smartphones and tablets for your hospital’s secure, critical communications: code alerts, patient updates, test results, consult requests, and more.
This intuitive app links to a powerful communication system. You can access your hospital’s full directory of accurate contact information; send messages, images, and videos to smartphones and other devices; and ensure critical communications are logged—all with security, traceability, and reliability in mind.
WHY IT'S EFFECTIVE
- Protects electronic patient health information (ePHI)
- Communicates securely with any type of mobile device in your organization’s directory
- Accesses the latest on-call schedules to reach the right individual or role
- Enables users to send images and videos along with text
- Logs all communications in an audit trail