My Send a Message is a complimentary personal messaging console, designed to make it easy for users to create and maintain an address book for individual and group messaging.
Advantages of My Send a Message
My Send a Message takes paging to a new level of administration and organization. Individual users have the ability to set up personal address books and messaging preferences that are not accessible to others. Departments can also utilize a centralized address book and uniform messaging preferences. This online console can then be accessed from various locations and terminals around the facility.
My Send a Message is accessed on the My Account login page. Users login with a username and password that then takes them to their individual My Send a Message portal. (My Account privileges remain separate.)
Key Features and Benefits
- Maintain personal and departmental address books
- Set preferences for message delivery
- Message delivery and read notifications (two-way only)
- Retain email copies of every page sent (for two-way, copies of responses as well)
- Send messages to any Spok subscriber
- My Preferences — learn how to set up your message preferences
- Address Book — learn how to set up and manage your personal address book
- Message Groups — learn how to set up and manage your group contacts
- Send a Message — learn how to send messages to Spok subscribers
Discover all the benefits of Spok paging services, including access to the largest one-way paging and advanced two-way paging network in the U.S. See why paging remains relevant for today’s critical communications >