It’s time to say goodbye to 2019, and hello to 2020!
That means that it’s time for planning, establishing business goals, and setting strategic initiatives. The planning process often involves reflecting upon past experiences to inform decisions for the future.
We asked members of the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) about their challenges and opportunities, and what they’re most proud of achieving in 2019.
Many of their 2019 accomplishments can be categorized into four common themes:
- IT innovation
- Executing a strategy
- Staffing and/or skill development
- Creating a better IT infrastructure
The top priorities for health IT leaders in 2020 include:
- Improve the overall IT product and technology processes
- Focus less on individual technology products and more on integrated solutions
- Align key stakeholders on processes to drive adoption of technology
- Get support for new technology from senior leadership
Download this visual report to learn more!