Spok's JITC-Approved Communication Solutions
Many Spok solutions have received Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) certification and are listed under the Department of Defense's Unified Capabilities Approved Products List. This encompasses Information Assurance (IA) Accreditation from the Defense IA/Security Accreditation Working Group (DSAWG) and Interoperability Certification (IOC) from the Joint Staff (JS). This accreditation means our solutions provide the highest levels of security and interoperability as required by the U.S. Government and the U.S. Military.
To qualify for IOC and IA approval, Spok completed rigorous federal government testing and compliance processes under real-life conditions. Part of this testing is an evaluation of security through an assessment of potential vulnerabilities. According to JITC, their system tests national security and IT systems to show they have the ability to provide and accept data, information, materials and services; including both the technical exchange of information and the end-to-end operational effectiveness of that exchange. JITC serves the Defense Information Systems Agency, combatant commands, the Department of Defense and other federal agencies, allies, coalition partners and commercial vendors.
These Spok solutions have received IA/IOC certification:
- Spok® pc/psap 9-1-1 call-taking and dispatch solution
- Spok® Smart Console operator console with computer-telephony integration (CTI), including Oracle® Fast Start Failover database capabilities for redundancy in emergencies
- Spok® Smart Web online directory and on-call scheduling
- Spok® Smart Speech voice-based directory and morale calls
- Spok® e.Notify incident management communications
- Spok® Enterprise Alert enhanced 9-1-1 solution
- Spok®IP Phone Tracking Gateway for following IP/wireless phone movement