HIPAA-COMPLIANT TEXT MESSAGING FOR HOSPITAL COMMUNICATIONS
Spok provides secure text messaging solutions for smartphones and tablets that deliver fast, accurate, HIPAA-compliant communications inside and beyond hospital walls. Secure smartphone texting allows physicians and nurses to use their personal mobile devices to communicate and collaborate in real-time with key care members over a secure network – enhancing clinical workflows and maintaining patient privacy while improving your organization’s overall care and safety.
SPOK MOBILE®: SECURE TEXT MESSAGING AND A WHOLE LOT MORE
Spok Mobile simplifies communications and strengthens care by using smartphones and tablets for your hospital’s secure, critical communications: code alerts, patient updates, test results, consult requests, and more.
This intuitive app links to a powerful communication system. You can access your hospital’s full directory of accurate contact information; send secure text messages, images, and videos to smartphones and other devices; and ensure critical communications are logged—all with security, traceability, and reliability in mind.
WHY SPOK’S SECURE TEXT MESSAGING APP IS EFFECTIVE
- Meets HIPAA-compliant communication system standards
- Protects electronic protected health information (ePHI)
- Communicates securely with any type of mobile device in your organization’s directory
- Integrates with multiple mobile device management (MDM) solutions
- Accesses the latest on-call schedules to reach the right individual or role
- Enables users to send images and videos along with text
- Logs all communications in an audit trail