Let’s make care collaboration easier.
Plan ahead to visit Spok at AONE 2019
Stop by and see us at the Spok exhibit booth #1024 at AONE, April 10-13, 2019, at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego. We will be sharing our latest evolution of Spok Care Connect, discussing ROI for patient safety and satisfaction, and sharing our vision for the future of clinical communications.
This event connects nurse leaders from across the country to learn from one another, share inspiration, and solve the current challenges they face. Here's a glimpse of what you can expect at AONE 2019!
Thursday, April 11, 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Friday, April 12, 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Let's Talk: What patient care issues are you experiencing?
Nurses have a critical seat at the table when it comes to technology. Stop by our booth to meet the Spok team and tell us how your care teams are:
- Responding to patient calls. Are you receiving the detailed information you need?
- Supporting mobile caregivers with encrypted communications and secure texting. What’s included in your mobile strategy?
- Reaching the right on-call clinician quickly. Do your clinical communications help deliver well-coordinated care?
- Managing patient alarms. Are you or your nurses experiencing alarm fatigue?
Discover how to leverage technology to prioritize care delivery
AONE offers nurse leaders the opportunity to reconnect with colleagues and establish new connections. Dr. Nat’e Guyton, Spok Chief Nursing Officer, will once again be attending this year’s event and looks forward to meeting with AONE members.
“I’m as passionate about technology as I am about patient care. I love innovation. For me, nursing is about the advocacy component and technology is the innovation component. I love meeting and engaging with nurses at AONE and getting their feedback. At so many organizations, nurses aren’t at the table when it comes to technology. And they need to be.”
Nat'e Guyton, RN, MSN, CPHIMS, NE-BC
Chief Nursing Officer, Spok
Hear from Nat’e on Friday, April 12 during the Sunrise Session
From nurse call systems to electronic health records today’s nurses are faced with a plethora of devices and systems to help them manage care.
Nat’e will discuss device diversity in today’s nursing landscape and show how integrating systems can address pressing issues like staff duress and alarm fatigue.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how an integrated communication platform can help you leverage devices and systems for care prioritization
- Discuss tactics for nurse retention by using a communication platform to address staff duress and alarm fatigue
Nat’e wants to hear from you!
Here are some ways you can connect with Nat’e and other members of the Spok clinical team:
- Visit us in the exhibit hall at booth #1024
- Attend the sunrise session presented by Nat’e on Friday, April 12
- Connect with us before AONE! Join our listserv to receive case studies, infographics, and other great resources.