That’s a Wrap: Day 4 at Connect 15
November 18, 2015
Connect 15 in Nashville just wrapped and I could not be more pleased with how it went!
As the event planner of the conference, Connect 15 is my baby, but I can only do so much to make it a success. What really separates a great conference from a good one are the people, so I want to thank all of our customers, sponsors, presenters, and staff. Your energy, positivity, and commitment to learning and sharing really made this week the knockout it was.
The past few days have been jam-packed with sessions, case studies, targeted discussions with our experts, and networking opportunities, but we didn’t stop there—we rocked on into the evenings with some fantastic events at the Fontanel Mansion and the Wildhorse Saloon. I was so pleased and impressed by the energy of our Connect 15 attendees—everyone was so engaged and enthusiastic throughout the week. And we had record attendance this year!
This level of dedication and interaction is especially wonderful because we are going to multiply it TIMES SIX next year. We’ll be holding regional Spok conferences around the country in 2016. You’ll find all of the best things about the national Connect events—case studies, best practices, networking with thought leaders, and exclusive looks at the Spok solution roadmap—in a city near you. Locations and dates are subject to change, but here is what we currently have on the docket:
- March 2016: Dallas
- May 2016: Boston
- May 2016: New York
- September 2016: Chicago
- October 2016: San Francisco
- December 2016: Atlanta
What was your favorite part of Connect 15? Don't forget to check out our Facebook page later this week to see all of the photos. What city may work for you to attend a Connect event next year? I’d love to hear your feedback on Facebook or LinkedIn.
By Robin Flynn
Robin Flynn is the marketing communications and events manager for Spok. She has worked in marketing for 15 years and has been with Spok since 2004. Along with Connect 15, she plans all of our tradeshows. See a list of upcoming events here.
Spokwise Healthcare Blog Subscription
- The Voice of the Nurse Leader in Technology
- How to Deliver On-Time, On-Budget, and On-Value Health IT Projects
- Did You Know? 6 Ways to Make Physicians’ Lives Easier
- Standard or Encrypted Pagers: What’s the Difference and Which Is Best for My Hospital?
- The Top 10 Spokwise Healthcare Blog Posts of All Time
- What’s That Noise!?: How Technology Can Help Create a Quieter Hospital
- Connect 17 Recap: A Spok Customer’s Firsthand Perspective
- The Right Stuff for Improving Compliance With Joint Commission Communication Goals
- Extinguish Physician and Nurse Burnout: How Health IT Can Help Clinicians Love Their Jobs Again
- On-Call Scheduling 101: Your Guide to Supporting Care Providers and Patients
- Being Smarter with Smartphones: Shifting Patients’ Negative Perception of Mobile Devices at the Bedside
- 8 Steps to Take in the Event of a Data Breach at Your Hospital
- 10 Fun Facts About Nurses for National Nurses Week
- Putting Yourself in the Patient’s Shoes
- Closing the Critical Test Results Loop to Improve Patient Care
- Robin’s Wrap
- Lessons Learned for Emergency Notification
- Front and Center Stage - Opening Day at Connect 14
- Face-to-Face Connections
- Lost Your Pager in the Lake? No Problem, Use Mine
- The Future of Spok Contact Center Solutions—Sneak Preview at Connect 14