Most Popular Spok Blog Posts of 2019 (So Far!)
May 28, 2019
It’s hard to believe we’re almost halfway through 2019. At Spok, we’re taking a moment to reflect on the year we’ve had so far on Spokwise, our blog that focuses on clinical communication and collaboration.
In case you missed them, here are four of the most-read articles this year. Our goal is to support clinicians, administrators, and IT professionals throughout their organizations with a focus on the future of healthcare technology.
Enjoy these posts and the short holiday week. We’ll be back with a brand-new post next week!
- 3 Ways Technology Can Reduce Physicians’ Cognitive Load
Discover why the cognitive load for physicians has steadily increased, contributing to burnout and causing medical errors, and three proven ways technology can help manage the deluge of information.
- Celebrate Nurses Week 2019: 7 Ways to Show Your Appreciation
Show appreciation to nurses by exploring this list of ideas for hospital administrators, nurse leaders, patients and families.
- What We Learned at HIMSS19: EHR 2.0, AI, Interoperability, and More
Miss HIMSS19? Or did you attend and need a comprehensive recap? Spok product leaders offer a deep dive into the hottest topics from health IT’s largest conference.
- The New Era of Care Team Collaboration: Introducing Cloud-Native Spok Care Connect
Care team collaboration just got easier: Discover what makes cloud-native Spok Care Connect a gamechanger for healthcare.
All caught up? You may also be interested in our newly published guide: Five Ways Technology Helps Improve Your HCAHPS Scores.
You Might Also Like
Spokwise Healthcare Blog Subscription
- The Voice of the Nurse Leader in Technology
- How to Deliver On-Time, On-Budget, and On-Value Health IT Projects
- Did You Know? 6 Ways to Make Physicians’ Lives Easier
- Standard or Encrypted Pagers: What’s the Difference and Which Is Best for My Hospital?
- The Top 10 Spokwise Healthcare Blog Posts of All Time
- What’s That Noise!?: How Technology Can Help Create a Quieter Hospital
- Connect 17 Recap: A Spok Customer’s Firsthand Perspective
- The Right Stuff for Improving Compliance With Joint Commission Communication Goals
- Extinguish Physician and Nurse Burnout: How Health IT Can Help Clinicians Love Their Jobs Again
- On-Call Scheduling 101: Your Guide to Supporting Care Providers and Patients
- Being Smarter with Smartphones: Shifting Patients’ Negative Perception of Mobile Devices at the Bedside
- 8 Steps to Take in the Event of a Data Breach at Your Hospital
- 10 Fun Facts About Nurses for National Nurses Week
- Putting Yourself in the Patient’s Shoes
- Closing the Critical Test Results Loop to Improve Patient Care
- Robin’s Wrap
- Lessons Learned for Emergency Notification
- Front and Center Stage - Opening Day at Connect 14
- Face-to-Face Connections
- Lost Your Pager in the Lake? No Problem, Use Mine
- The Future of Spok Contact Center Solutions—Sneak Preview at Connect 14