450+ healthcare professionals weigh in on mobile communication technology
The state of mobile communications in healthcare is constantly evolving. From smartphones and Wi-Fi phones, to smartwatches and encrypted pagers, every organization uses a different device mix, and it can be difficult to understand the complexities of mobile technology. We surveyed healthcare professionals to bring you the latest insights on mobile communications in healthcare. You’ll learn how hospitals across the country are using mobile communications, and what they have planned for the future.
More than 450 healthcare staff (38% were clinicians and 21% were IT or telecommunications staff) responded to our questions about mobile communications at their organization. We observed trends about device mixes, essential uses, challenges, opportunities for the future, and other insights that matter to healthcare professionals. Read our extensive visual report to get the full picture of how your organization’s mobility strategy stacks up.
You’ll learn about:
- What hospital staff use mobile devices
- What types of devices are most often supported
- The role of pagers in hospitals in 2019
- The essential (and non-essential!) roles of mobile communication devices
- The mobile communication challenges hospitals face
- Future plans for mobile communications