To ensure that we stay safe but still connect during these uncertain times, we’re adapting the format of our annual Connect user conference to be entirely online. Best of all, the conference will be completely free to our healthcare customers.
This year more than ever, we want to support your organization’s efforts to improve clinical communication as we all navigate the uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus pandemic.
Register today for Connect 20 Virtual
What you can expect at Connect 20 Virtual on Oct. 12-13
- A two-day, interactive event with sessions that include product updates, customer case studies, hands-on tactics, and more
- Opportunities to connect with and learn from your peers
- Tips and tricks to optimize your Spok solutions
- The opportunity to participate in live sessions or to watch at your convenience so you won’t miss a thing
- The chance to win a variety of fun prizes
Connect 20 Virtual agenda sneak peek
Every attendee will find sessions that align with their specific role or interests. Below is a sneak peek of some of the sessions we’re looking forward to most.
- Courageous communication: Healthcare leaders share lessons from COVID-19
- Are you available? You’re needed now! 3 ways to optimize your directory and on-call schedules to reach providers faster
- Thriving with your Spok solutions: Tips and tricks from Spok Support
- From drudgery to harmony: 5 process automations at Rutland Regional Medical Center
If you’re ready for more details, head over to our Connect 20 Virtual site to see the full list of sessions and to register today.
We can’t wait for you to join us for Connect 20 Virtual, your completely free healthcare communications conference!