As we emerge from the recent pandemic, hospitals are addressing new security and privacy concerns that surfaced during the crisis. The move toward secure communication is more essential today than ever before, specifically for solutions that are tailored and built for healthcare.
But having a secure messaging app isn’t enough. And being cloud-based doesn’t make every solution (or its vendor) comparable. The pandemic has reinforced the urgent need for hospitals to have in place an end-to-end enterprise communication strategy that extends beyond secure messaging.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how the right solution must facilitate workflows, teamwork, collaboration, and security.
Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- The evolution of secure messaging in healthcare (from a point solution to part of a much broader, more integrated communication platform)
- The differences between cloud and on-premise secure messaging technology
- How to develop an implementation plan to roll out a secure messaging solution
- Ways to define goals and business outcomes to measure success
Implementation methodology for cloud-based secure messaging
While your implementation journey may be similar in both on-premise and cloud-based models, you’ll learn the core differences in this webinar, including:
- Considerations around security, availability, performance, and business continuity oversight
- Why you can expect a more agile, flexible, and iterative implementation approach with cloud-based solutions
- How you’ll handle maintenance and upgrades as you transition from on-premise to the cloud
Watch this on-demand, 30-minute webinar to learn more about how to successfully implement cloud-based, HIPAA secure messaging to work towards your organizational goals and ensure end-user adoption.
Topic: Secure messaging