My Account is the faster, more convenient way to manage your wireless messaging account. You can now enjoy the freedom of servicing your account at your own leisure. Access your account, statements, payments, update your information, and much more.
MY ACCOUNT TRAINING
Spok hosts complimentary My Account training webinars for customers. The webinars help My Account users to maximize their My Account service and experience. To schedule a personalized My Account training webinar, please click here.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Check your account balance, make a payment and review your payment history.
- Reprint your latest invoice, view the details on line or download an invoice report.
- Review and update your account information.
- Order an additional device, a replacement device or a spare device.
- Activate a replacement device or a spare device.
- View device details or modify device reference information.
- Add or modify the features on your device.
- Message Forward.
- Message Carbon Copy (Message CC®).
- Multi-Messenger® Group Paging.
- View a coverage map, send a test page or reset your voicemail passcode.
- Ask a question or request service modification via email.
With Message Forward you have the ability to automatically forward incoming messages to another pager in the Spok network or to any email address.
*Please note that when Message Forward is activated, the pager will no longer receive messages until the Message Forward service is deactivated.
Contact Customer Service for more information on how you can stay connected with Message Forward.
MESSAGE CARBON COPY (MESSAGE CC:®)
Through My Account, Message CC: customers now have the ability to copy messages to one pager and up to two email addresses.
*Please note that if you activate Message Forward and the unit has Message CC:, then Message CC: will be deactivated until Message Forward is turned off.
MULTI-MESSENGER® GROUP MANAGEMENT
The Multi-Messenger Group Management allows you to:
- View and modify existing Multi-Messenger groups
- Set up new Multi-Messenger Groups
- Delete Multi-Messenger Groups
Contact Customer Service to have this feature activated and begin benefiting from the efficiency and flexibility that Multi-Messenger Group Management offers.
Customers can benefit by using the My Account application to manage their One-Way and Two-Way pagers (not cellular phones). At this time, via our website, individual and small business customers can enroll in My Account. Other customers should contact the customer service number listed on their invoice for registration assistance.