INCIDENT MANAGEMENT PREPARES THE RIGHT STAFF FOR THEIR ROLES IN A TIME-SENSITIVE SITUATION
Time-critical medical situations require more than just sending a message to the required team. You need to fully manage communications among the group to ensure awareness, coverage, response, and continual improvement. This is critical for situations such as code STEMIs for heart attack patients and many other code alerts that require complex activity at different stages of care.
INCIDENT MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS
Spok® e.Notify helps everyone required for an emergency prepare with messages delivered to their preferred devices, including smartphones, office phones, Wi-Fi phones, or pagers. You can quickly and reliably notify and confirm cross-functional team member availability and escalate messages to others as needed.
WHY IT'S EFFECTIVE
- Speeds response efforts when time matters
- Prevents sentinel events, often caused by delayed treatment
- Reduces average door-to-balloon time
- Helps you comply with industry mandates and guidelines (e.g., HICS, NIMS, Joint Commission)
- Logs all activities and reports on how each incident is handled