SPOK IS A LEADER
IN CRITICAL COMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS
ABOUT SPOK, INC.
(FORMERLY USA MOBILITY WIRELESS
AND AMCOM SOFTWARE)
Spok, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), headquartered in Springfield, Va., is proud to be a leader in critical communications for healthcare, government, public safety, and other industries. We deliver smart, reliable solutions to help protect the health, well-being, and safety of people around the globe. Organizations worldwide rely on Spok for workflow improvement, secure texting, paging services, contact center optimization, and public safety response. When communications matter, Spok delivers.
- Dependable critical communications are paramount for individuals in healthcare, public safety and a host of other industries.
- The flexibility to communicate across devices is no longer optional in today’s mobile environment.
- Creating efficiencies in communication systems improves safety as well as the user experience.
- Expertise + best-in-class service and support = trusted partner.
A PARTIAL LIST OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Our solutions can be found in all 18 organizations on the U.S. News Best Hospitals Honor Roll; the highest levels of government; leading public safety institutions, many colleges and universities; the largest hotels, resorts, and casinos; and well-known manufacturers. A sampling of these customers includes:
Banner Health System, City of Clifton (N.J.) Police Department, Coffs Harbour Hospital, Emory University and Emory Healthcare, Fairview Health Services, Fort Stewart, Foxwoods Resort Casino, Froedtert Hospital & The Medical College of Wisconsin, Maimonides Medical Center, Sidra Medical and Research Center, Stafford Township (N.J.), St. Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne, The Ottawa Hospital, The Peninsula Hotels, and The U.S. Army.
- 2004: USA Mobility formed from merger of Arch Wireless, Inc. and Metrocall Holdings, Inc.
- 2007: Merger of Amcom and Xtend Communications
- 2008: Amcom Acquires Telident 9-1-1 and Commtech Wireless
- 2009: Amcom Acquires SDC Solutions
- 2011: USA Mobility Acquires Amcom Software
- 2012: Amcom Acquires critical test results management from IMCO Technologies
- 2014: USA Mobility and Amcom Software come together under single identity and new, exciting brand
OUR CORE VALUES