CRITICAL COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE
FOR THE ARMED FORCES
Spok solutions help Department of Defense (DoD) agencies enhance communications to be more secure, accurate, and efficient.
CONNECTING DEPLOYED SOLDIERS
AND THEIR LOVED ONES
Think of soldiers deployed overseas, who want to stay in contact with their family back at home. They use a phone located at the military base to dial the Spok® Morale Call system and simply speak the phone number. In a matter of seconds, the soldiers are connected and talking with their family without having to talk to an operator. More than 30 military bases currently use Morale Call to help soldiers stay connected with their loved ones. Learn more about the Spok Morale Call system*.
FIELDING EMERGENCY CALLS QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY
Spok enables more accurate and faster emergency dispatching by giving your public safety answering point (PSAP) call takers the speed and flexibility to field emergency calls. The Spok solution is flexible enough to incorporate new requirements as they arise, yet highly reliable to handle the critical task of answering and dispatching 9-1-1 calls. Learn more about 9-1-1 call center solutions*.
Many Spok Solutions are JITC-Certified
SUPPORTING TODAY'S MOBILE WORKFORCE
Data security and information integrity is a priority for national security. Spok Mobile™ allows you to keep security in the forefront by sending encrypted messages to your staff on their smartphones and tablets. The application separates critical messages from less important emails and SMS messages on BlackBerry®, Apple®, Android®, and Cisco® smartphone or tablet devices. Learn more about secure smartphone texting.
BENEFIT FROM SPOK'S JITC CERTIFICATION
Spok's contact center, call recording and quality management, emergency notification, and 9-1-1 call center solutions have passed the rigorous JITC certification process, ensuring unmatched reliability and security capabilities. You can rest assured that information passing through the system will not be compromised.
On August 1, 2011, Spok (formerly USA Mobility), the Army Contracting Command Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACCAPG) Desert Division, at Ft. Huachuca, Arizona along with the U.S. Air Force and Integrated Infrastructure & Telecommunications Services (I2TS) established the Following BPA agreement number W91RUS-11-A-0010 for Wireless Data Telecommunications Equipment and Associated Services.
This BPA is entered into under the auspices of the Department of Defense Wireless Strategic Sourcing Initiative.
BPA CONTRACT NUMBER: W91RUS-11-A-0010
2133 Cushing , Bldg. 61801, Room 3212
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613
BPA Contract Type:
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ),
Fixed Price Contract to include the following terms and conditions (FAR Part 13.05(c) and Part 12 apply).
BPA Contract Term:
BPA will expire five years from date of signature (August 1, 2011).
BPA Contract Scope:
Standard Spok products and airtimes services as listed in the BPA. Any and all future wireless products and services will be available upon contract modification of this BPA.
BPA Eligibility (Authorized BPA Users):
- All U.S. Army/U.S. Air Force/Integrated Infrastructure & Telecommunications Services
- All Department of Defense authorized purchasers
- Any Government GPC holder or buyer
- DOD Government Contractors
- DOD Telecommunications Services Control Officer (TSCOs) within the National Capital Region (NCR)
BPA Contract Advantages:
- Delivery Order against a contract -- not a Purchase Order against a schedule.
- Contract meets all CICA (Competition in Contracting Act) requirements. Does not require further competition.
- Discounted pricing is based on commercial pricing, and since the rates as offered are equal to or less than the rates as offered to the general public, the pricing upon which this BPA is based is determined to be fair and reasonable.
- Coverage -- highly efficient ReFLEX® 25 digital point-to-multipoint platform offers higher signal strength, in-building penetration, and far greater landmass and population coverage of cellular, PCS, and wireless broadband combined.