OUR CORE VALUES
Our culture is based upon our core values and is illustrated by actions like these:
- Atmosphere — We foster a friendly, team-oriented work environment with a casual professional dress code. Spok also provides competitive pay and career advancement opportunities through training and development of our employees.
- Events — All employees gather regularly for interactive company meetings where we review the financials of the business, talk about sales opportunities, demo new products, and share other information. We also hold frequent social events such as cookouts, lunch and learns, and more.
- Employee input — At Spok we recognize our employees know the business well. So we actively solicit their input for planning and at other major decision points.
We want our employees to thrive at Spok, so we ardently strive to provide the best benefits possible. The package for U.S. employees includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life and AD&D Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Matching Contribution
- Voluntary Identity Theft Protection
In addition, U.S.-based employees as well as international employees are eligible for the following:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)*
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement/Compassionate Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Charitable Giving Opportunities
*U.S. employees are eligible to accrue time off which can be used for any need such as illness or vacation. Employees in other countries are eligible for time off in compliance with local law.